Saturday, May 31, 2014

71 Pain in the ribs

So dry skin and short breath issue are solved already, theoretically. Now a new issue took over, which is the intense pain around my rib cage.

It started around last December, after Bon Jovi concert, so I casually thought I had a muscle ache from jumping around too much during the show. But it never went away, and the painful parts changed around. I couldn't cough or laugh, or sneeze because it hurt to do any of them.

It's actually strange that I haven't sneezed for months because my body automatically stops sneeze from happening.


I suspected intercostal neuralgia, or doubted if my breast cancer metastasized to lungs or bones. But none of the symptoms I searched  on the internet rang the bell.

When my healer friend visited Tokyo from Vancouver, she introduced me to her great healer friend, Kevin, and his healing place, and also the New Scan Therapy which is one of the therapies they offer.

I coincidentally found that a long lost friend is currently the number one disciple to Kevin! Soon I found out that the three of us, Kevin, my old friend, and I share the same birthday. 

Kevin is actually a big figure and busy traveling to heal people, throw seminars, etc., but kindly offered me a healing the next day.


During the healing, he told me that my cancer was benign and it didn't have to be removed in the first place, and my body is greatly strained from the surgery. And the pains in the rib is owing to weakened muscles, so he recommended that I should walk a lot.



That  may be true, because I had not been walking much because of the shortness of the breath and fatigue. I used to walk 90 minutes a day last year.

Although the healing was very quick, the next day I felt the difference. The mean pain in my right shoulder (told it was at the beginning stage of frozen shoulder) became easy, and my hair didn't shed much in the shower (been noticed that my hair shed too much lately).

But..the pain in the rib still remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment