Tuesday, May 13, 2014

70 Extreme dry skin and shortness of breath

Meanwhile, as I noted in earlier post, extreme dry-skin issue has been troubling me on and off. I didn't make it a big concern on purpose and tried to be friends with it, but with a little bit of fear deep down, to be honest.

The skin trouble subsided several times temporarily. One time the flaky skin got very smooth after a nice long bath in a hot spring after Forest Adventure, or another time when I stayed away from wheat on top of veganism. Or when I was told that it might be a 
symptom of  menopause, which was an eye-opener and a reliever. 

Finally, I found out that I had anemia in a fairly bad stage. So funny I didn't even suspect that. A doctor friend asked me to pull my eyelid down. And wow how white it looked!
That made sense, because besides dry skin, I've been having shortness of breath, and it was getting worse that I could hardly climb stairs these days, which I presumed another menopausal symptom. Now Anemia could cause those symptoms!


And after 7 months of resisting that "I should be fine",  finally I dropped/let go my ego and made an action to try a new treatment.


A good friend of mine who is a healer based in Canada, during her visit to Tokyo, she introduced me to a conventional therapy.


It uses infrasonic sound via a bone-conduction headphone to check frequency in almost 600 organs in the body to project how they are vibrating in 6 levels on the computer monitor, linked to anatomical graphics which could match closest to each patient's data from1600M data consisting of variety of ages and physical conditions, etc. 


And what it's so great about it is that it can also perform treatment in-situ, while the patient sits in front of the screen and observes it.


"New Scan Therapy", that is what it's called over here, was originally invented in Russia for checking astronauts's health before their departure into space.


From the therapy, in addition to where I already guessed to have problems, I found that I had some problems in my uterus and bladder. And by just one or two clicks, I could see the parts getting improved, from the level 5 to 2. (And I noticed the treatment effect the next morning. I didn't feel the urge to go to the bathroom first thing I woke up, and I had much less discharge.)


Coincidentally, at the healing place, I reconnected with an old friend who I had not seen for 20 years. He is one of the top healers there!

No comments:

Post a Comment